Thursday, September 3, 2009

missed connection (exercise in style).

Sexy LongNeck: Is It Fate?? - w4m (S Bus)
Date: 2009-09-03, 3:47AM MDT

You were on the bus today at about noon. Your long neck caught my eye, as did your hat, felt? with some sort of cord around it. You seemed annoyed by the person next to you who kept stepping on your feet, I wanted to make some sort of comment or say something clever but you rushed away to the first open seat before I got a chance.

Then, about two hours later I saw you again! You were talking with a friend and I got close enough to hear him say something about the buttons on your coat before I majorly pussed out and passed you by.

Seeing you again seemed like some sort of sign and I can't believe I missed that opportunity. Your mesmerizing and I can't get the event out of my head. Ah well... I hope you read this and write me back... tell me what color shoes I was wearing so I know it's you.

Stay sexy, LongNeck. ;)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment